Titanium-coated copper advantages
- Completely eliminate the crevice corrosion of the joint between the titanium plate and the conductive rod
- Increase the current density of the seed plate groove and ensure the uniformity of current density
- Eliminated the phenomenon of the "flower plate" of the original piece, the initial piece is more consistent with the plate difference
- The initial growth cycle is further shortened
- There is no need to add a rust-removing auxiliary process except for the joint between the titanium plate and the conductive rod, which reduces the labor intensity.
In summary, titanium-clad copper bar, as an emerging metal cladding material, have widely application prospects in the field of electrolysis, and the rational and correct use of such materials will have a positive effect on the improvement of the technical level of the electrolysis industry.
Titanium copper bar is follows
- titanium cladding copper bar (15)
- titanium cladding copper bar (16)
- titanium copper bar package (4)