Ruthenium-coated titanium electrode is also called metal anode and is generally called as DSA (dimensionally stable anode) at home and abroad, which coats Ru and Ir on the titanium product. It is well-known that titanium-base platinum-plated insoluble anode is generally used in noble metal electrode-plating, which has advantages of good stability and corrosion resistance and is suitable for various mediums, and is easy to maintain and manage but is comparatively expensive. Ruthenium-coated titanium electrode produced by Baoji City Changsheng Titanium Co., Ltd. is economic and practical, and has excellent electro-chemical activity and strong corrosion resistance; the electrode is suitable to plating liquid of various mediums, with high oxygen evolution over-potential and passivating resistance. The product, with advanced technology, mature process, reliable quality and rational price, is popular in customers, and the product has the following advantages:
- Titanium anode is stable in size, and electrode distance will not change during electrolysis process, so as to perform electrolysis under stable bath voltage;
- Working voltage is low, power consumption is low, and current consumption is reduced by 10-20%;
- Titanium anode is featured with long service life and strong corrosion resistance;
- The problem of dissolving graphite anode and lead anode is avoided, and the problem of contaminating electrolysis liquid and cathode product is avoided;
- Current density is high, over-potential is low, electrode catalysis activity is high, and production efficiency is effectively improved;
- In chlor-alkali production, use of titanium anode ensures high product quality, high purity of chlorine gas, no carbon dioxide, high alkali concentration and lower energy consumption.
- The problem of short circuit is avoided in case that the lead anode is deformed, and the current efficiency is improved;
- The shape is easy to form and the precision is improved;
- Titanium substrate can be recycled.
- Low over-potential, easy elimination of bubble on surface between electrodes and bubble of electrode, and low voltage of electrolysis bath.